Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Grand Opening of New Studio!!!

It's finally arrived!After a year of renovations, the new studio is now open!

And that's a great thing for all my clients - old and new!

For the month of April 2007, book your session with my new studio and get up to 75% off my regular prices!

Your name isn't Amber - so Why Amber Light Photography?

Amber Light Photography is named for the sweet amber light that you get from the late afternoon rays of the sun.

If you'd like to know more about me, the studio and my work, please visit my traditional website address: www.amberlightphoto.com You can find out more about me, the studio, and soon to come - my staff on that site.

I'll be adding more to this blog in the next few months. I'm busy with the new opening and gala evening, so until then, please also check out my old blog at:www.imagostudios.blogspot.com

Thanks for checking us out - and please call me about the gala evening event if you are interested in coming!
Prizes and fun will be had in May! ;)

Take care,

Karen

No comments: